Our Automation System
HomeSeer released their first version back in 1999 and has gone through a couple different versions over time. The system is web based so any computer on your network will have access This makes it easier to make modifications to the programming as the system doesn't need to be connected to a monitor, keyboard or mouse.
One of the reasons I choose this software is that is it very powerful and flexible. While setting up events we are allowed to have multiple items influence if the event runs or not. It is compatible with Z-Wave, Insteon, X10, UDP and Lutron technologies. This allows us to adapt a current system to use a new controller without having to replace everything. It also allows us access to control items that may not have a Z-wave interface yet.
Some of the features include:
- Free Android & Apple apps
- Supports unlimited devices & events
- Unlimited triggers, conditions & actions
- Voice control & programming
- Counters & Timers
- Speaks alerts, announcements & reminders
- Drag 'n Drop Interface
- Customizable status icons
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
- Can integrate with Sonos wireless speakers
- Plugins available to communicate directly with Denon and Marantz receivers
- Irrigation control that can help reduce water waste
- Infrared transmitters can be used to control any infrared controlled devices
- If using their web gateway integrates with IFTT and Amazon Echo
- Apps can be fully customizable so they look and function in a way that works best for you
- Monitor Energy usage
- Control Media Devices on the network
- Pool and Spa Control
- much much more
If you would like more information or a consultation on how we can help you with your home automation needs, contact us today.